4-H Expo & Silent Auction
Come join Paulding County Extension for their annual 4-H Expo on Tuesday, August 29 from 5:00-7:00pm. We will be at the Paulding County Senior Center located at 54 Industrial Way, Dallas, GA. We are also holding a silent auction with bidding ending at 6:15pm.
During the Expo you will have the opportunities to meet adult volunteers and staff who lead our 4-H clubs and programs. 4-H’ers will also be there to answer question and discuss their experiences too!
4-H Programming includes the following for students primarily in the 5 th through 12 th grade depending on the activity:
- S.A.F.E. Sport Teams: Archery, BB, and Shotgun
- Horse & Pony Club (grades 1-12) which included Horse Quiz Bowl
- Judging Teams: Forestry, Cotton Bowl and Consumer Judging, and Poultry
- Project Achievement – Public Speaking Demonstration and Contest
- 4-H Clubs: 5 th -8 th grade in schools and 9 th -12 th at Extension Office
- Community Service including Leadership in Action
- Summer Camps and activities through high school
- Weekend trips for middle and high school students
- Learn about volunteer opportunities too!
This year for the first time, we will also have a silent auction to benefit Paulding 4-H with proceeds going towards helping us with our transportation needs. The auction includes baskets/bags with themes like tools, car care, arts, date night, shopping, kids’ toys & games, outdoors with Eno hammock, 4-H, chocolate, holidays, gardening, various gift cards, and a Dyson rechargeable vacuum.
We look forward to seeing you!Note: This is a meet and great event, so no membership or club enrollments will be at the event, and please no student drop-offs.
Please visit our website at www.ugaextension.org/paulding for more information about 4- H programs in Paulding County. We are part of Paulding County UGA County Extension located at 530 Memorial Drive, Dallas, GA 30132.