Chick-fil-A Scholarship Recipients in Paulding County
We are proud to announce that seventeen (17) Team Members at our Hiram and Dallas (GA) locations have received a scholarship through Chick-fil-A’s Remarkable Futures initiative.
Chick-fil-A Hiram recipients include the following Team Members:
- Jordan Bowzard (Shorter University, Communication)
- Victoria Hand (Maryville College, Biology)
- Alexa Holloway (Kennesaw State University, Nursing)
- Jordan Houle (Truett McConnell University, Nursing)
- Brooke Niemann (Georgia Highlands, Middle Grades Education)
- Kerigan O’Kelley (Kennesaw State University, Nursing)
- Kaitlyn Smith (Kennesaw State University, Nursing)
Chick-fil-A Dallas (GA) recipients include the following Team Members:
- Anita Bassey (Northwestern University, Biomedical Engineering)
- Nathan Boyd (Kennesaw State University, Masters Degree in Applied Statistics)
- Jaden Davidson (University of North Georgia, Cybersecurity)
- Amy Grieb (University of West Georgia, Business Management)
- Cindy Pinedo (Emory University, Biology)
- Avery Pope (Georgia Highlands College, Business Entrepreneurship)
- Hannah Salumu (University of West Georgia, Nursing)
- Madison Taylor (Kennesaw State University, Nursing)
- Elpis Wagbe-Houedanou ( Kennesaw State University, Computer Science)
- Victoria Wilder (Georgia Highlands College, Biology)
These Team Members were selected out of 14,000 applicants around the country to receive $2,500 to begin or continue their education at the educational institute of their choice. Each of Chick-fil-A’s 2021 scholarship recipients was nominated by their restaurant’s independent franchise operator and were chosen from thousands of team member students throughout the country to receive this scholarship based on factors like leadership and community involvement in addition to academic achievement.
Chick-fil-A expanded its scholarship initiative this year, giving team members nationwide a total of nearly $19 million in 2021, bringing Chick-fil-A to more than $100 million in scholarships since the program began almost fifty (50) years ago. These funds can be used at any accredited institute of higher education. Whether they choose online, two-year, technical programs, or traditional college experiences, Chick-fil-A team members have the flexibility to get the education that’s right for them. And, all Chick-fil-A team members, whether they receive these scholarship funds or not, can get discounts at more than 70 schools through the scholarship initiative.